Thursday, January 11, 2007

I've been tagged by my friend Daryl de Boer (no relation, note the lack of a proper "n" after the word "de".) I must reveal five things about myself that no one knows. Now, I'm not a particularly mysterious person so my feeling is that these five things are going to be mind-numbingly mundane. But, hey, someone needs to help the insomniacs.
1) Some might have guessed this (guessing and knowing are two different things), but I enjoy singing at high volumes when I am alone in the car. I also speak to other drivers as if they can hear me.
2) I don't have agoraphobia, but I do often feel slightly annoyed and uncomfortable when I am in a large crowd.
3) I'm usually an optimist unless I'm in traffic, contemplating the depth of human depravity, or waiting for Laurianne. In those cases I am a pessimist, a cynic, and an annoyed skeptic, respectively.
4) Some may have suspected this (suspecting and knowing are two different things), but I have never been to the Winona Peach Festival.
5) You may be astonished to learn this, but I once killed a kitten in front of a group of aghast kindergartners because it looked at me the wrong way. Now, you may be saying to yourself at this point that those kindergartners would undoubtedly remember such a heinous crime, and by remembering they would, of course, know. If you indeed said this then you would be wrong because no one knows this fact about me because it isn't true.

Whom do I tag?
Whoever wants to be "it." Think about it, because if no one volunteers to be "it" it's a bit like me going in after recess without having tagged anyone. Meaning, of course, that I lost the game.

2 comments:

Renea said...

I like your blog. I'll be back when I have more time to browse. ~Renea

John den Boer said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Who deh?

Followers