Monday, February 13, 2006

I haven't been tagged, but this looked like fun:

Four Jobs I Have Had-
- Delivering newspapers
- Working with flowers and trees at a nursery
- Cutting grass in neighbourhoods and at a golf course
- Teaching ESL

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over-
- City of God
- Braveheart
- Crash
- The Godfather

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over-
- The Covenant - James A. Michener
- The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Power of One - Bryce Courtenay
- The War in 2020 - Ralph Peters (not even a great book, but it entertains me)

Places I Have Lived-
- Owen Sound, ON
- Hamilton, ON
- Ottawa, ON
- Gatineau, QC

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation-
- B.C.
- East Coast of Canada
- Florida
- Charlevoix and Quebec City (honeymoon)

Four Websites I Visit Daily-
- crooksandliars.com
- bbc news
- dictionary.com
- wikipedia.org

Four Favourite Foods-
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Hamburgers
- Sour Cream and Onion Ripple Chips
- Cold Raspberry Yogourt

Four Favourite Beers-
- Heineken
- Grolsch
- Corona
- Tuborg

Four Favourite Non-alcoholic Drinks
- Iced Tea
- Coca Cola Classic
- Grape Juice
- Cold Milk

Four Favourite Musicians-
- Bob Marley
- Buju Banton
- Ben Harper
- Wyclef Jean

Four Places I Would Like To Be Right Now-
- In bed.
- Floating in the water at a tropical beach.
- Accepting a cheque for a million dollars from some eccentric relative I never knew I had.
- Eating ribs.

Last four books you have read-
- Blindness - Jose Saramago
- Papillon - Henri Charriere
- Sun Tzu's Art of War -
- The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

Last four movies you have seen-
- Sometimes in April (*****/*****)
- The Pink Panther (*/*****)
- The Bone Collector (**/*****)
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding (***/*****)

What's on your desk right now?
- A blank cd case
- Three empty glasses
- A Frank Lloyd Wright mousepad
- My elbow

Six- Seven bloggers you're tagging -
- Aaron Gysbers
- Daryl de Boer
- Todd Guthrie
- Piet Harsevoort
- Jake Belder
- Rob Joustra
- Marcellin Mutoni

10 comments:

PietHarsevoort said...

Tagged me, eh? It's all part of your nefarious, Frankensteinian scheme to resurrect my blog.

"Sometimes in April" was that good? I'll have to check it out.

mutoni said...

even though you didn't tag me (*sniff, sniff*), I stole your idea for my little blog thingie.
hope you don't mind.

Jono and Janice said...

How about the Kite Runner? Great read.

daryl said...

cool...what do i do? just answer the same questions?

John den Boer said...

Piet - Nefarious is a good word but it hardly describes my plan which is actually ingenious! Ingenious, bwa ha ha ha!

Marcellin - I did tag you, though. (I love the edit feature on blogger)

jono or janice - Yes, it was a very good book.

daryl - yep.

Adunare said...

No fair - I swear I was not tagged the last time I read this post. I could be wrong.

Adunare said...

I generally refrain from these things not because I like to be aloof, but because my answers are pedantic, and dull - I prefer not to betray this about myself too regularly.

John den Boer said...

Mmm, my answers weren't particularly exciting, but if you don't want to be "it" that's fine.

Anonymous said...

My website didn't make your list of daily visited websites?!?! I'm hurt!

Bah, who am I kidding, I update what, once a year?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.faxservice3.info/Computerized-bookkeeping-in-laymen-terms.html accounting book financial keeping vs Forex forecast trading Exterior plant shelves Celexa and dizziness Cheap dental plans cerebellar Women and lawyers Difference lcd plasma Kitchens al fresco healthcare contracts for insurance Wfi hepa filters Discount 1 day acuvue contact lenses as Wachovia student loan consolidation2215 Call center defintion Basketball pictures of girls non nasty Ecotourism vacations Free extremely hairy women north dakota topamax weight loss plain language bookkeeping for small business

Who deh?

Followers