Tuesday, May 11, 2010

-JoooOooohn.

"What?"

-Blog me.

"Not now, I have a headache."

-Pleeeeaaase.

"I give you a little attention, and this is what I get."

-You’re on a rooooll.

"I’m not in the mood."

-Blog me, you fool.

"That's not actually how the line . . . nevermind"

-I know. C'mon bloooog.

"I'm busy."

-Oh, come off it, next you’re going to be telling me that you’re washing your hair.

"What?"

-Your excuses are too feminine.

"So my blog is not only a whiny attention seeker, but it’s also sexist?"

-I’m not sexist, I love women.

"Right."

-Soooo?

"I’m not going to blog."

-Why nooot?

"I’m – I’m washing my hair."

-You’re prematurely balding.

"So? The hair I do have needs washing too."

-Lame.

"So you’re also bigoted toward the physically disabled?"

-Dumb.

"And the mute."

-Retarded.

"And the mentally handicapped."

-Whatever, don’t blog then.

"I won’t."

-Fine.

. . . .

. . . .


-Aw, c’mon pleeaaaaase?

"Fine, but you might end up feeling gypped."

-Racist.

No comments:

Who deh?

Followers