Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You may have noticed that my list of linked blogs is growing.

The first addition: Jono and Janice Barnhoorn. Jono and Janice are Redeemer alumni who taught English in Korea (South, if you must know) and have returned to Canada (via B.C.) where Jono is studying linguistics (kind of like someone I know). These are my peeps (peeps is the new lingo the kids are using nowadays to represent their "people." I'm just trying to say that these are my "people.)

The second addition is Cousin Rod and Cousin Becky Snoek (nee Barnhoorn) . . . I always wanted to do that . . . Cousin Rod and Cousin Becky are teaching English in Japan where they blend in quite well what with their blonde and flame red hair. "Hai Wakamarisu," whatever that means.

The third addition is Todd Guthrie who I lived with last year is probably the best Halo player in the world, but that's okay because I'm better at Morrowind. Todd Guthrie has cleverly named himself Tresneaky. The people I lived with last year are all very clever . . . Scott with his hippie hair and admirable self control, Phil with his acrobatic sandal-tossing, Daryl with his stumpot (sp?), me with Boerishbwoy, Aaron with his clever "Picturegy" blog and now Todd with his cleverly titled blog. Hey Todd! You don't have to write an entry every day, eh?

2 comments:

Adunare said...

St. Damiens Beard! Cousin John is blogging again... oh baby!

Anonymous said...

....ah, beards, I miss my gortesk beard. One time I found a spider living in it. I don't miss that part. Just the part that made me feal like a dwarf....a 6 foot tall dwarf....

Who deh?

Followers