Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Update



  • Shout out to Celine and Steve.
  • Where the heck do I find Miranda’s blog, Celine?  I am of the opinion that, if a thirty second google search yields no solid results, a thing does not exist.
  • Other things that do not exist: A Murray McLauchlan fan club (too bad, really), Wal-Mart Inc.’s conscience (wasn’t expecting one), and sour grape mentos (why is that?).
  • Interesting thing I just learned: Fruit Pizza with Almond Extract is a thing.
  • Also, there are cockroach enthusiasts in this world of ours.
  • I just ate pie.
  • It was good.
  • It was filled with various berries, one of the varieties was definitely blueberry.
  • There was this movie I seen one time about a man riding across the desert and it starred Gregory Peck.
  • We’re moving / in the process of moving.
  • I just wrote a skit for Christmas this year and then I realized that last year’s skit is still on the first page of my blog.  That’s a shame, John.  A real shame.
  • Our new place has a full wall mirror in the living room.  A shag carpet would really bring the room together.
  • We picked up the following items at Ikea yesterday: A large computer desk with attached shelf, a kitchen table, four chairs, a computer chair, a small kitchen table, two lamps, and two light bulbs.  We fit all of that into our car because Laurianne is a genius.
  • The light bulbs are the part that impressed you all most, I’m sure.
  • Ikea how do you have an aisle zero?  That shit is just weird to me.
  • Rob Ford . . . Toronto, that was a silly thing to do, electing him like that. 
  • Dalton McGuinty . . . remember when you were the one defending teachers?
  • Stephen Harper . . . thanks for taking away the protected status of over two million Canadian rivers.  We don’t need our waterways protected, it’s not like we use that water for anything.
  • I have a new cup for my tea that changes colour when the water is at the correct temperature.
  • Signs you are getting old: you get excited about a cup for your tea.
  • My coworker referred to records as “those giant cd things.”
  • Really though?  Really?
  • Signs you are getting old: your coworkers are too young to easily call to mind the word for record.
  • I downloaded an app that allows me to rate beers.  I never know what to say when I rate beers.
  • Here’s a sample of one of my reviews: “I like it.”
  • Here’s another sample: “Great.”
  • Here’s a slightly less glowing review: “Good.”
  • Here’s a review where I am more critical and in depth: “Smooth, not my taste though.”
  •  That's it.  That's all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Who deh?

Followers