Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A blog update:

I have decided to update my blog links for dead blogs and new blogs and the like. If you have a blog that you would like me to link to let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. It seems that some people have moved and I have lost track of them.

This decision has been inspired by the suggestion of Phil Proper and my recent discovery of Brian Dijkema's (a fellow resident of the Outaouais region!) blog.

I'm very tired, otherwise I'd insert a humorous comment where this sentence is currently located. Those in search of humour will, unfortunately, have to settle for humorous intent which, while nice, is nowhere near as exhilarating.

3 comments:

Jake Belder said...

It doesn't really make a difference, you will still get to my blog, but I have my own domain now, so you can drop the "blogspot" part of it.

Anonymous said...

i don't remember making such a suggestion. also the outaouais region is actually the quebec side of the river, we're more reserved in our usage of vowels over here.

John den Boer said...

Jake - I will fix it the next time I update my blog.

Phil - I thought it referred to both sides of the river, my bad. Also, it was less of a suggestion and more of a comment about the links that I filed away as a suggestion.

Who deh?

Followers