Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Great Redeemer Post

My mother is writing an article for the Beacon (?). She asked me to create a post asking my friends for their thoughts on how Redeemer shaped them as a person. So, if any of my fellow Redeemerites out there could take the time to share their thoughts and possibly gain immortality by having their name printed in a newsletter, my mother would be most grateful.
For myself, I feel that Redeemer allowed me to embrace my love for this world without being ashamed. We do not stand with our heads in the clouds, but with our feet firmly planted on the earth, wrestling with current ideas and trends, caring for the planet, and always seeking the truth. I would speak on this further, but I need to eat. Thus, I leave the pith of Redeemer to the rest of you . . . Please. Your time is appreciated.

3 comments:

Jake Belder said...

Is there a deadline?

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is a deadline. Your comments and insights would be appreciated as soon as possible. the article will be submitted to Beacon the first Friday in August.

Beacon Magazine is a full-colour interdenominational magazine, examining news, issues and events within the Christian community in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

John's Mom

John den Boer said...

oop, not a newsletter, sorry.

Who deh?

Followers